Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reunion 2009 -

The reunion is behind us now and I hope there are many fun memories. My mind is already exploding with things to do for next year! It is sure to be bigger and better. Hey-Leslie-thanks for the pictures. I had no time to take any for myself and sure appreciate any and all postings of pictures. This is an invitation--no a plea--to any and all attendees: Please send any pictures you think we would enjoy seeing. Hey- it may even entice those that missed this year to join us in 2010.

The one thing I want to be sure and do better next year: Delegation. I can see now that we did not "tap" some talented resources and this will help everything run much smoother next year. Be alert to this resolution because we will be enlisting more help next year as the time approaches. Oh-that reminds me. Please EVERYONE! Reserve the time for next year as early as is required by your employer, etc. Year: 2010 June 24, 25, and 26. (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday).

Thanks again, Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment